|Du skal være oprettet på Scriptor Printshop for at få adgang til at se priser og placere ordrer. Opret dig HER.
AXAGON USB3.0-SATA 6G UASP HDD External Adapter Factory Sealed (ADSA-1S6)
|På lager: 21|
A compact AXAGON ADSA-1S6 SLIMport6 high-speed adapter with USB 3.0 and SATA 6G interface intended for easy connection of SSD or 2.5" SATA disk.
A handy tool to quickly connect a SSD or laptop disk, including boot support.
The UASP support significantly increases transmission rates especially when working with small files in the queue.
The TRIM feature support limits the gradual degradation of SSD performance over time.
Reading of S.M.A.R.T. information monitoring the condition of the connected disks. Supports spinning down of connected disks as well as an adapter.
The installation can be handled even by a layman - the disk connects to the adapter and the adapter to the computer's USB port; the rest is done automatically.
Minimum dimensions and weight, along with an enclosed disc case, make the product ideally suited even for mobile use.
• Compatible with USB 3.0 and backward compatible with USB 2.0.
• Supports transmission rates 12 / 480 / 5000 Mb/s (low / full / high speed).
• Supports 2.5" SATA III / II / I disks of all capacities.
• Compliant with Serial ATA 3.1 specification (SATA/600), transmission rates of up to 6 Gb/s.
• Compliant with Serial ATA 2.0 specification (SATA/300), transmission rates of up to 3 Gb/s (300 MB/s).
• Compliant with Serial ATA 1.0 specification (SATA/150), transmission rates of up to 1.5 Gb/s (150 MB/s).
• The total bandwidth / transmission rate of the adapter is determined by the USB 3.0 interface used (theor. 5 Gbit/s).
• Supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) and BOT (Bulk-Only Transport).
• Supports booting from SSD/HDD connected via an USB adapter.
• HDD Auto Spindown - automatic spindown of a disk after period of inactivity lasting 22 minutes.
• HDD Turn Off - turns off the disk after removing the device or spinning down the PC.
• Possibility to connect your device while running thanks to the Hot Plug support.
• Full Plug and Play support.
• Connection via USB 3.0 micro B female connector.
• USB 3.0 cable USB 3.0 Type A male / USB 3.0 Type B male 10 cm long is included.
• Supplying the power via USB 3.0 bus up to 900mA from one USB port is sufficient in all cases.
• A blue LED indicating the connection to the computer's USB port (permanent light) and data transmission (blinking).
• Compact adapter dimensions 70 x 21 x 10 mm.
• Adapter weight only 11 g, weight of USB cable 18 g.
• Simple plastic case holds 2.5" disk max. 9.5 mm high with USB adapter connected (USB cable is led out through hole in the case).
• For thin 7mm SSDs/HDDs foam pads are included for better fit in the case.
• The case can also serve to transport or store the adapter itself without the disk, with the USB cable inside the case.
• Case dimensions 122 x 78 x 19 mm.
• Case weight 40 g.
• MS Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 and later, Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 and later (supported are all 32- and 64-bit Windows OS versions), Mac OS X 10.x and higher, Linux with kernel 2.6.x and above.
• Note: Drivers are included with supported operating systems and are installed completely automatically. No other drivers need to be installed and are not even available.
• USB 3.0 - SATA 6G adapter,
• USB 3.0 cable 10 cm,
• plastic case for 2.5" disk and USB adapter,
• foam pads for 7 mm HDDs and SSDs,
• Packed in a cardboard box with the installation procedure included.
|Selvom vi gør vort bedste for at give fyldestgørende information, så er billederne kun vejledende, og selve varen er ikke nødvendigvis 100% identisk med det viste billede. Produkter kan være vist med ekstraudstyr der ikke er inkluderet eller i andre form- og farvevarianter. Hvis der er forskel mellem produktoverskrift, beskrivelse og billede, så er det produktoverskriften som gælder. Hvis du er i tvivl, så kontakt os gerne. Vi tager forbehold for trykfejl, ændring af priser og specifikationer uden varsel.