The high speed AXAGON CRI-S3 SUPERSPEED internal 3.5" all-in-one USB 3.0 reader extends desktop PC with reading and writing of all common memory cards.
Significantly higher transmission rates with modern CF UDMA or SD UHS-I cards thanks to the USB 3.0 interface compared to conventional USB 2.0 readers.
The high-speed USB 3.0 port led out to the front panel of the reader allows for quick connection of any USB accessory.
The five slots directly support all common formats of memory cards such as microSD/SDHC/SDXC, SD/SDHC/SDXC, MS/MS Duo, CF, and xD without the need for an adapter.
Data can be transmitted quickly and conveniently directly between cards in all five slots of the reader.
The simple, cleanly shaped front panel of the reader without the logo is well suited to any design of your PC housing.
One decent green LED indicates the correct insertion of the card and data transmission; without the inserted card it does not bother you with unnecessary shine.
The high quality workmanship of the metal case guarantees trouble-free operation without electromagnetic interference.
• a five-slot reader supporting the following formats:
• Micro SD slot: microSD / microSDHC / microSDXC / TransFlash,
• XD slot: xD Picture Card, xD Type M, xD Type M+, xD Type H, SmartMedia cards are not supported.
• CF slot: CompactFlash Type I, CF Type II, Microdrive, Magicstor,
• MS slot: Memory Stick, MS Pro, MS Duo, MS Magic Gate, MS Pro Duo Magic Gate, Memory Stick Pro HG Duo, with adapter M2 (MS Micro),
• SD/MMC slot: SecureDigital, SDHC, SDXC, MultiMedia Card, MMC 4.0, MMC Dual Voltage, MMC mobile, RS-MMC, with adapter miniSD, miniSDHC, MMC Micro,
• flash card specifications support:
- SD 1.0/1.1 (SD - Secure Digital, up to 2GB),
- SD 2.0 (SDHC - Secure Digital High Capacity, up to 32GB),
- SD 3.0 (SDXC - Secure Digital eXtended Capacity, up to 2TB),
- MMC 3.x/4.0/4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4 (8-bit),
- MS 1.43, MS Pro 1.05, MS Pro HG 1.03, MS-XC 1.0 (up to 2TB),
- CF 5.0 (UDMA 0 - UDMA 6),
- xD 1.2.
• 5 LUN - the five icons of storage units are displayed in file managers - the possibility to transfer data directly between cards in all reader slots.
• supports FAT 12/16/32/64, NTFS, exFAT (FAT 64) file formats.
• Compatible with USB 3.0 specification revision 1.0, backwards compatible with USB 2.0.
• Supports transmission rates 12 / 480 / 5000 Mb/s (low / full / high speed).
• Plug and Play, Hot Plug and Hot Swap support.
• The power supply of the reader is via USB bus (bus-power).
• One high-speed USB 3.0 port is led out to the front panel of the reader.
• For connection, the reader is equipped with two USB 3.0 Type A female connectors on the rear front.
• The package includes USB 3.0 cable 2x USB 3.0 Type A male / internal 20-pin connector for connecting the reader to the internal 20-pin (2 x 10pin) USB 3.0 connector to the motherboard of the computer.
• LED indicating the correct insertion of the card with a permanent light and the data transmission with blinking.
• Cleanly shaped front panel with a decent print without logo suitable for any PC housing design.
• The reader is enclosed in a high-quality metal case ensuring compliance with the electromagnetic emission standards.
• The reader body depth 96.5 mm, height and width fitting to 3.5" position.
• Weight 165 g (without USB cable).
Supported operating systems:
• MS Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 and later, Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 and later (supported are all 32- and 64-bit Windows OS versions), Mac OS X 10.x and higher, Linux with kernel 2.4.x and above.
• Note: Drivers are included with supported operating systems and are installed completely automatically. No other drivers need to be installed and are not even available.
• internal card reader with black front panel,
• USB 3.0 cable 50 cm long,
• mounting screws,
• packed in a cardboard box.