The AXAGON CRE-D4B HANDY mini reader for easy reading and writing of the most popular memory card formats that are commonly used in digital cameras, cameras and smartphones.
The four slots directly support all common versions of microSD, M2, SD/MMC and Memory Stick cards.
The small lightweight reader that you directly plug into the USB port of your computer is a handy helper at home and on the go.
In addition to a desktop PC or laptop, you can easily connect the reader to a TV or multimedia centre to instantly present your photos and videos.
The installation can be handled even by a layman - only plug the reader into the USB port of the computer and the rest is done automatically.
The LED indicates the correct insertion of the card and data transmission; without the inserted card it does not bother you with unnecessary shine.
The power is supplied via the USB bus.
a four-slot mini-reader supporting the following formats:
• Micro SD slot: microSD / microSDHC / microSDXC / TransFlash,
• M2 slot: M2 / MS Micro,
• SD slot: SecureDigital, SDHC, SDXC, MultiMedia Card, MMC 4.0, MMC Dual Voltage, MMC mobile, RS-MMC, with adapter miniSD, miniSDHC, MMC Micro,
• MS slot: Memory Stick, MS Pro, MS Duo, MS Magic Gate, MS Pro Duo Magic Gate, Memory Stick Pro HG Duo.
flash card specifications support:
- SD 1.0/1.1 (SD - Secure Digital, up to 2GB),
- SD 2.0 (SDHC - Secure Digital High Capacity, up to 32GB),
- SD 3.0 (SDXC - Secure Digital eXtended Capacity, up to 2TB),
- MMC 3.x, MMC 4.0/4.1, MMC 4.2 (8-bit),
- MS 1.43, MS Pro 1.02, MS Pro HG 1.01 (4-bit),
• 1 LUN - in file managers, the reader is only indicated as a new drive - no need to search for active drive with an inserted card,
• supports FAT 12/16/32/64, NTFS, exFAT (FAT 64) file formats.
• Fully compatible with USB 2.0 and backward compatible with USB 1.1.
• Supports transmission rates 12 / 480 Mbit/s (full / high speed).
• Full Plug and Play and Hot Swap support.
• Connection via direct Type A male connector.
• The power supply of the reader is via USB bus (bus-power).
• LED indicating the correct insertion of the card with a permanent light and the data transmission with blinking.
• Dimensions 78 x 29 x 12 mm.
• Weight 19 g.
Supported operating systems:
• MS Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 and later, Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 and later (supported are all 32- and 64-bit Windows OS versions), Mac OS X 10.x and higher, Linux with kernel 2.4.x and above.
• Note: Drivers are included with supported operating systems and are installed completely automatically. No other drivers need to be installed and are not even available.
• card reader,
• USB connector cap,
• packed in a double-sided heat sealed blister with the installation guide.