AXAGON PWC-QC car USB charger with Quick Charge 3.0 technology to quickly charge mobile devices.
With a maximum power of 19.5 W, the charger recharges mobile phones and tablets at the same speed as the mains USB power adapter.
It is compatible with Apple iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Huawei, Honor, HTC, Xiaomi, LG, Motorola and other fast charging standards.
The Quick Charge 3.0 technology allows up to 4 times faster charging of supported devices than a conventional USB charger.
The AIC function recognizes the connected device and automatically selects the optimal charging speed, while the CV/CC function ensures steady course of charging.
The advanced protection system at the charging adapter output protects the device being charged from damage.
The car charger indicates the correct input power with a blue LED built inside, its light does not dazzle and does not distract you while driving.
The body of the power adapter has a pleasant shape and size, so it can be easily removed from the car cigarette lighter socket.
• input voltage DC 12 V - 24 V (WIV function), supports both passenger cars and trucks
• standard CL input - car cigarette lighter socket
• 1x QC USB type A port: Quick Charge 3.0 - 3.6-6.5 V/3 A, 6.5-9 V/2.1 A, 9-12 V/1.6 A
• total maximum power 19.5W, total maximum current 3A
Supported charging technologies:
• Quick charging QC2.0, QC3.0, AFC, FCP, SCP, SFCP, SMART charging max 5 V/2.4 A
The charger charges devices with the following technologies:
• Standard charging of all devices that support 5 V and Apple iPhone 5, 6, SE, 7 charging.
• SMART 5 V/2.4 A charging, Qualcomm Quick Charge 1.0, USB Battery Charging 1.2 and quick charging of Apple iPhone 8, X, XR, XS, XS Max and iPads.
• QC - quick charging of devices that support Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 and Quick Charge 3.0.
• AFC - quick charging of devices that support Samsung Adaptive Fast Charging.
• FCP - quick charging of devices that support Huawei Fast Charge Protocol.
• PE+ - quick charging of devices that support MediaTek Pump Express+ and Pump Express+ 2.0.
The charger supports WIV, AIC, and CV/CC functions:
• Wide Input Voltage - function of a wide range of input voltage; it protects the adapter against undervoltage and overvoltage at the input and allows the use of more “national power standards”.
• Automatic Intelligent Communication - function of automatic recognition of the connected device to select optimal charging parameters.
• Constant Output Voltage / Constant Output Current - the constant voltage and constant current hold function prevents the output power fluctuations; this function ensures steady course of charging.
Complex output protection: OCP, OVP, OTP, OSP:
• Over Current Protection - protection of output against current overload.
• Over Voltage Protection - protection against overvoltage at the output.
• Over Temperature Protection - protection against overheating of the adapter.
• Output Short Circuit protection - short circuit protection at the output.
• Decently shining through blue LED indicates the input voltage connection,
• Dimensions: depth 59 mm, diameter 28 mm
• Weight: 23 g,
• Material: non-flammable plastic.
• dual car charger,
• multilingual manual ENG/CZ/DE/ESP/FR/HU/IT/PL/RO/RU/SK/BG,
• packed in a cardboard box with a visibly presented product.