The AXAGON ADA-17 USB HQ audio MINI adapter easily and quickly adds an external USB sound card to your computer.
The installation can be handled even by a layman - only plug the adapter into the USB port of the computer and the rest is done automatically.
The miniature sound card is suitable for both desktop and laptop computers and allows stereo headphones, microphones or headsets to be connected for Skype service, for example. It also serves well as a replacement for the broken original sound card in your laptop.
The advantage of the ADA-17 USB DAC converter is, however, the high-quality 24-bit audio with up to 96 kHz sampling in playback.
• 2-channel analog 16/24-bit output (3.5 mm stereo jack):
• stereo output for headphones or active speakers.
• 2-channel analog 16-bit input (3.5 mm stereo jack):
• stereo microphone input and input for recording analog signal.
Sampling rate, resolution and output converter (DAC) noise:
• analog - 44.1 / 48 / 96 kHz @ 16 / 24 bit for playback,
• Signal-to-Noise ratio (Output SNR) ≥ 93 dB,
• harmonic distortion (Output THD + N) ≤ -87 dB.
Sampling rate, resolution and input converter (ADC) noise:
• analog - 44.1 / 48 kHz @ 16 bit for recording,
• Signal-to-Noise ratio (input SNR) ≥ 90 dB,
• harmonic distortion (input THD + N) ≤ -85 dB.
• Green LED indicating data transmission (blinking).
• USB 2.0 full speed 12 Mbit/s and USB 1.1 compatible interface.
• Built-in direct USB Type A male connector.
• Built-in headphone amplifier 30mW @ R=32 Ohm.
• Easy to install thanks to full Plug and Play support.
• Possibility to connect your device while running thanks to the Hot Plug support.
• Compliant with the USB Audio Device Class specification v1.0.
• Compliant with the USB HID Class specification v1.1.
• Adapter power supply via USB (bus power) - no auxiliary power supply required.
• Miniature dimensions of 39 x 24 x 12 mm, when inserted into the USB port, the adapter protrudes only 27 mm.
• Weight only 8 g.
• Cmedia CM6533 chipset is used.
Setting up a sound card in Windows allows:
• adjusting volume and balance of speakers,
• setting for microphone in-ear monitoring,
• enhanced speaker features: Bass Boost, Virtual Surround Sound, Room Correction, Loudness Equalization,
• setting the sampling rate and bit depth for both reproduction and recording,
• setting the manual level of gain for the microphone.
• MS Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 and later, Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 and later (supported are all 32- and 64-bit Windows OS versions), Mac OS X 10.4.x and higher, Linux with kernel 2.6.x and above.
• Note: Drivers are included with supported operating systems and are installed completely automatically. No other drivers need to be installed and are not even available.
Compatible with all Internet telephony programs using the sound card.
• audio adapter,
• packed in a blister with a sealed-on back card with the installation procedure.